Texts translated by Google translation
The International Trade and Solidarity Network for Panafrican Unity : R.I.S.E. - U.P.
This political class has, with the support of unpatriotic local bourgeoisies and academicians, who mainly depend on grants and subsidies from local authorities or foreign countries, has taken the people’s sovereign voice in hostage.
This ruling class has establish a system based on corruption and nepotism, with the ultimate goal ,to keep African people into servitude, mainly by organizing the systemic looting of our natural resources, enabling the control of our national economies by foreign capital through debt-bondage and dependency.
This system is the main cause of the ever-growing inequalities, as well as the social and economic insecurity that affect, workers, peasants, artisans, urban populations, young people, and retirees,
Given the numerous and various growing threats across the world, and particularly on our Continent.
In a context characterized by a dominant world order which by imposing a unique perspective, stifles people’s aspiration for more freedom, destroy the natural environment. A world order that oppressing individuals on behalf of markets law requirement, economic profitability and “security”.
We clearly distance ourselves from that vision and express our do mark our refusal of a world governed by the law of the strongest, as Facing.
Small Axe Interface
- Promote better involvement of local populations and the diaspora in the economic and social progress of their country.
- Initiate actions to support local development efforts undertaken by local authorities in several areas, including the economy, education and culture.
- To create companies which are supposed to develop and ensure the sustainability of actions initiated in the social field.
- Participate in the creation of jobs through the organization and modernization of the domestic economic and business circuit.
- Valorisation of cultural and natural heritage and local,
- Promote the autonomy and social and professional integration of young people,
- Reinvigorate the village communities, accompanying them in their attempts to acquire more autonomy in the management and the development of their communities,
- Strengthen the capacities of craftsmen by supporting them in their working methods, training in the management of their activities,
- Establish closer ties of collaboration between the artisanal and agricultural worlds,
- Participate in the structuring of the economic and commercial fabric.
For the unity of forces of change
And although within the militant community, we like to quote Fanon's famous phrase: "Each generation must in a relative opacity, discover its mission, fill it or betray it," the movement as a whole seems to be trampling.
Suffering to a large extent from the confusion made by many activists between "knowledge of history" and "political consciousness", African militancy is often limited to denouncing oppressors while awaiting the arrival of a charismatic leader. He struggles to move from the simple demand for identity to a genuine revolutionary dynamic, to conceive a new reality, to undertake an adventure that could mobilize our energies and make us "go beyond our limits".
Nous le mettons à la disposition du public pour un usage strictement privé, toute autre utilisation à des fins commerciales, toute modification, diffusion, reproduction devrait être préalablement soumise à l’autorisation de l’auteur.
Toute reproduction interdite sans l'autorisation de l'auteur - Tous droits réservés à Sidya Diop.
Toute représentation ou reproduction intégrale ou partielle, faite sans le consentement des auteurs ou de ses ayants droit ou ayants cause, est illicite. Il en est de même pour la traduction, l’adaptation ou la transformation, l’arrangement ou la reproduction par un art ou un procédé quelconque (art. L. 122-4 du CPI).
_________________Our latest publications
Meeting the Challenges of African activism
After more than a quarter century pseudo independence, it is clear that our countries are run overwhelmingly by a ruling class that is clearly in the service of foreign interests. This ruling class is busy organizing the looting of our natural resources, the selling off of our land and helps maintain the economic sector, at the continental level under the control of foreign companies. This class has a system based on corruption, clientelism and debt for generations, who helps maintain the African people in servility.
Why This Site ?
This is a place where we try to express our political views, share our social and economic concerns.
We also take this opportunity to also publish some excerpts from a book not yet published.
This is a political trial that takes pretext of various aspects of Western domination on the continent and the various mechanisms of oppression of the African people to the attention of Africans on current socio-political changes that seriously threaten survival of our country and our freedoms.
Topics include the different aspects of domination that our societies suffer their mechanisms and agents, as well as the burdens that make Pan-Africanism scarcely find its bearings in this century.
We also try to share the artistic productions that express the aesthetic dimension of the political struggle of man against Injustice and Oppression.
Our ultimate goal is to call the great African family to unite around objectives that meet the interests of the majority of the African masses.